Monday, 7 January 2013

1/52


 
 
 
 "A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013" via Che and Fidel.
Ella: At the beach, her favourite place
Lucia: Wishing she could grow a tail and be a mermaid
Marcus: My camera shy boy in the early morning sun
 
I'm excited about this portrait project, we have been so slack with cameras around here that weeks and even months go by without any decent photos taken of the farm kids - we seem to have a lot on the memory card of the 4WD truck and various car parts though....hmmm you can tell I haven't been using the camera!
So, I'm really hoping that I can stick with this project because at the end of the year I'll have 52 photos of each of my gorgeous kids. Now, where's the manual for the camera, I've got a lot to learn!

No comments:

Post a Comment