Thursday, 21 February 2013

Fifteen


Fifteen years ago I married this wonderful man. We were married at a lovely wee church on the city fringe and our reception was in the country - back then that is. Now the suburbs have caught up and the country is now the city fringe. Funny how life turns out, I see that wee church on the hill everyday now, it is part of the community we live in, right next to where the kids go to school. 

Fifteen years ago I was still at University and Anthony was working in the job that kick-started his IT career.  Fifteen years ago we had no idea that we would leave the following year for London, the place we were to live nearly eight years, the place that made us rather than broke us.

Fifteen years later it is not just us, we have three beautiful children, a rural postcode, a business, a great job, I could go on..... I am so lucky to have married this man, my best friend, the love of my life, the man who's been through the good, bad and downright ugly with me. Here's to another fifteen years!

4 comments:

  1. HAPPY HAPPY DAY! <3 much love to you both and may you have 15 more wonderful years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful milestone in your lives. Congratulations and thank you for sharing such precious photos, I'm a new follower!
    P.S. So glad you're following along with Che and Fidel too, it's lovely to share weekly photos with other friendly bloggers!

    Bella @ Sea and Salt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and it's nice to "meet" you :) I'm really enjoying the portrait challenge, it's really made me use my camera more and the kids are loving it too, Marcus in particular was really shy about having his photo taken but now he's always calling out to me to take a photo of something he's doing.
      Yay for my third follower!

      Delete