Saturday, 9 March 2013

10/52

 


 
"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013" via Che and Fidel.

I've been having fun playing this week, I still haven't got to grips with my camera settings but Picasa has blown me away by what it can do to an ordinary photo.

Ella: Bolshy on the outside, painfully shy within, this girl's got spirit and we love her for it
Lucia: Shy but confident, life will shift up a gear for this gorgeous girl of ours when she gets her glasses, we had no idea she couldn't see properly.
Marcus: Our clown, there's nothing else to say really, this boy entertains us all day long.

6 comments:

  1. oh boy what beautiful children you have! those eyes and their teeth...they look like angels and so full of character! i see beautfiul kiddies, knitting, food... definitely going to follow along, it looks like my kinda place xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the lighting and editing in these photos. Your kids look so full of character.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, sweet children! Love these pics & love the knitting. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your guys have wonderful shining personalities.
    Have a beautiful week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos and you really captured them. Best yet ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. picasa is great, and as for settings, i love how dreamy these look!

    ReplyDelete