Sunday, 12 May 2013

19/52




Ella: She's set herself a goal this week, she wants to come first, second or third in the school cross-country.  She had me out in the freezing rain yesterday training and managed to run 3.6km, I could barely keep up with her in the beginning.
Lucia: This girl is loving being back at school, she really missed her friends.
Marcus: Despite four weeks off school this boy has not fallen behind at school as I was worried he would, in fact he's gone up a reading group, I'm so proud. It makes my heart swell to see his excitement at being able to turn the letters on the page of a book into words and a story.

"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013" via Che and Fidel.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have some very determined children they have wonderful focus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your children have the most amazing eyes. Beautiful photos this week xo

    ReplyDelete