Wednesday, 22 May 2013

20/52

 


 


Better late than never! I spent a wonderful long weekend with my Aunt and Uncle, it was full of indulgence - knitting all day long, fantastic food, pudding for breakfast, a resident barista, lots of chatting.... just the kind of weekend I needed.  And I received a very warm welcome on my return home which topped my weekend off nicely, the kids had made me a Welcome Home Mum banner with lots of lovely messages, and the house was tidy, lucky lucky me!

I've cheated with these portraits, they're from today, not last week but hey, I can bend the rules a little.

Ella: Super confident in the water, she'd much rather be playing around than swimming lengths
Lucia: I will never forget the day she realised she was never going to be a mermaid. She was five and sobbed her little heart out at the injustice of it
Marcus: After a near-drowning at his second swimming lesson, this boy has taken a while to get to where he is but by golly he can swim now

"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013" via Che and Fidel.

No comments:

Post a Comment