Sunday, 16 June 2013

24/52





"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013" via Che and Fidel.

We've had a few visitors lately, my brother who lives in Australia has been and gone and my brother who lives in England is here now. It's great to see them but they've not come home for the best of reasons. Also visiting at the moment is my lovely Gran who lives a long bus ride away in the Bay of Plenty. Her great-grandchildren are always so excited to see her, yesterday she had them writing her a list of all the things they'd done to help me that morning and rewarded them with a $5 note - gorgeous!

2 comments:

  1. what a beautiful series with their great grandmother

    ReplyDelete
  2. how nice to have family surrounding you. Hard times but lovely memories made as well. x

    ReplyDelete