Wednesday, 26 June 2013

25/52

  
 
 
 

This portrait project is making me very aware of how fast the year is whizzing by!

This week it's all about the storm and the clean-up, this tree fell over between my raised beds.

Ella: not a happy bunny at the moment, not sure what's going on in that head of hers but it feels like we're entering the teenage years ahead of time, is this just a preview of what we're in for I wonder? I'm hoping not.
Lucia: Thankfully she is her usual chirpy self
Marcus: As usual this boy is right in the thick of it, if he was strong enough to hold a chainsaw I've no doubt he'd be out there, right beside his Dad. For now though he's making do with a  hand saw and keeping a safe distance.

"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013" via Che and Fidel.

1 comment:

  1. Great photos, and yes the year is going crazy fast! xo

    ReplyDelete