Sunday, 7 July 2013

27/52



Ella and Lucia: A sisterly music collaboration. They spent ages working on their composition and writing it all down... and surprisingly they came up with a pleasant sounding tune. It's a shame they didn't want to continue learning piano....

Marcus: He just had to write something down, you know, it couldn't wait until after he'd licked the bowl! I'm loving how his confidence in reading and writing has grown.

"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013" via Che and Fidel.

PS: I can't seem to get portrait size photos to show in the right size on my blog, I've been avoiding this issue by only taking landscape ones which really is a bit ridiculous so if anyone has any top tips on sizing photos for blogs, please feel free to share with me :)

1 comment:

  1. Love the first photo. They look totally professional! And Marcus looks like he is putting together a recipe book xo

    ReplyDelete