Sunday, 21 July 2013

29/52

 


Ella, Lucia, Marcus - three mud monsters - the extra load of washing was well worth the hour of peace it brought me! This first week of holidays has been a challenging one, for some reason the kids have forgotten how to get along with each other. There've been many instances this week where I have cursed myself for not having four kids - three is a difficult number, especially if you are the one who is not a twin. Looking on the brighter side, they've had a lot of fun spending time with their Australian cousins and Uncle, they proved a welcome distraction from the stresses in our life at the moment. I'm crossing my fingers that this week will be much better!

"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013" via Che and Fidel.

2 comments:

  1. Fun in the mud - just what kids need, just not what mum likes! Here for the first time via 52 portraits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mud keeps my kids happy for hours, the washing is worth the happiness and teamwork from my kids. Lovely pics.

    ReplyDelete